Forbidden Games—the team behind the wildly successful Raccoon Tycoon—is back with an equally playfully-named second game in the series: Lizard Wizard!
Astoria is a land pulsing with magic and intrigue! A handful of Arch-Mages are vying for the loyalty of wizards across the land so that they can wield ultimate power.
In Lizard Wizard, players compete to recruit wizards from seven unique schools of magic, build mystical towers, research powerful spells, summon helpful familiars, and search dark dungeons for gold and items of power. Only one Arch-Mage will rise above the rest and control the land. Will it be you?
The Gist of Lizard Wizard
Lizard Wizard is an action selection game. Every turn will be filled with delicious tension, as you decide which of six possible actions you will use to increase your power.
- Gather magical ingredients (Reagents)
- Convert these Reagents into Mana, the energy necessary to cast spells
- Compete with the other Arch-Mages to recruit Wizards from seven schools of magic
- Create magical towers that will amplify the power of their wizards.
- Summon Familiars to help them with many tasks, including exploring the dungeons of Astoria
- Research and cast powerful spells.
At the end of the game, you will receive points for having the best wizard and tower combinations, gold, and scoring spells.
[ Pick up a copy of Lizard Wizard ]
[ See more offerings from Forbidden Games ]